Monday, October 3, 2011

Chris Barrett

I was flipping through my House Beautiful magazines last night and realized that I am in love with the style of Chris Barrett.  I have collected numerous images and gutted a few magazines that were of her designs.  Her 1929 Spanish style bungalow was featured on the front cover of House Beautiful as well as a nice spread inside.  Her home is only 1050 square feet (320.04 meters) and extremely charming.  I love how everything is white or cream (a clean canvas) and then she adds dark woods and interesting antiques even worldly treasures, finally she adds the color with flowers, food and pillows.  All of which can be changed on a whim to suit the mood or season.  The roses on the front of her home are Eden Roses, must get some. 
All image sources for this post are from House Beautiful and Chris Barrett.  Enjoy, Heidi




Pinned Image



The following are some of her other projects. 
I'm pretty sure that most of them have been involved in past posts here on Heidi Claire.

Pinned Image





Pinned Image





Georgous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment